About Me

My photo
i'm not a perfect person, but i have simple heart and simple love for you.. i always do something wrong becoz i'm juz a simple human !!!

" blog list "

Friday, October 30, 2009

coorporate finance vS keparat finance... (Adah says..) ;p

>time<
2.48am


>venue<
Muni's apartment..


>status<
stuck in the middle...


>topic to cover<
CAPM, Arbitrage Pricing Theory, Capital Structure, Mergers n Acquisitions, Long Term Financin, Issuing Securities,Financial Distress .. (till im gettin stress....haih...)


aaa..getting tired..stress become my fren..best n best fren..pressure..somehow my heart are not here..miss u mummy..huh...plus abah n mummy set high hope 4 diz sem....haih.. trying so hard.. focus...focus..n focus..keep moving on..yeah....dear eye..wake up!!

dear abah n mummy..
i'll try my best to get gud result as possibble..



dear Allah..
help me..
make me strong to face all diz situations...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0 comments: